Is my Android device capable of using Sygic?
The Sygic GPS Navigation application is compatible with any Android smartphone or tablet that meets the following minimum system requirements:
• Android 5.0 or higher. Older versions of Android than 5.0 will not be able to install the latest Sygic GPS Navigation app version, but may use older and non-updated Sygic versions.
• 150 MB of free storage memory for the base app to install.
• Must have Google Play Store and Google Services pre-installed
• Built-in GPS module, or external GPS receiver that is connected, paired or otherwise recognized by the device
• Internet connection - without it, you will not be able to download the app from the Play Store, download maps and everything else needed to get the app going on your device. It is not required for actual navigating once the app is installed and set up.
• Following hardware specification is recommended for best performance while using multiple app features:
|RAM||-||2GB and above|
|Android OS||4.4||6.0 and above|
|Storage||150 MB||1GB and above|
The use of other apps in the background is not recommended on devices that are below recommended these system requirements. Please close all other apps to ensure best possible performance.
We would also recommend trying the app - it’s free and those extra features that are premium can be tried during a 7 day trial. You can download the app from the Google Play Store on this link.
You will not be able to download or use the app, if:
• The Google Play Store app determines your device incompatible (even if it meets recommended system specifications).
• Your device runs a custom, modified version of the Android OS (these are officially not supported).
• Your country is not supported by Google Play services.