I did not receive the email documentation for insurance, which I took out via Sygic
- The documentation was sent by email to the address you provided in the purchase process. Please check your email's inbox or Spam folder.
- To have your travel insurance documentation resent, contact our center at email@example.com
While getting insurance through Sygic, I made a mistake or typo in the data. How should I proceed?
- To correct some data on the insurance contract that you closed online, contact our center at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't find a travel insurance card
- Please check your e-mail inbox or the Spam folder, where we have sent you the complete documentation including the insurance card, after your travel insurance was arranged.
- You can find it in the Sygic application in its Menu → Travel Insurance.
I have bought an insurance contract through Sygic and I am interested in canceling it.
- If the conditions of travel have changed - e.g. if your trip was cancelled and you won't be traveling, you can cancel the insurance before the validity of the insurance starts (i.e. before the beginning of the validity of your insurance contract).
- To initiate the cancellation of your insurance, contact our center at email@example.com
Is it possible to change the terms of insurance in the agreed insurance contract?
No, such changes to an existing contract are not possible.
If necessary, it is possible to request Sygic to cancel the insurance contract - but only before the beginning date of your insurance period, and subsequently you can create and purchase a new insurance as needed.