(Android only) How to install Sygic from an .apk file
To install Sygic from an .apk file from our official APK Repository, please follow the steps below:
- Open your Android device's file explorer app.
- Locate the APK file in your file explorer app and select it.
- The APK installer menu will appear—tap Install.
- Allow time for the app to install.
- Tap Done or Open once the installation is complete.
You may get an error stating that you cannot install the app, because the install of apps from unknown sources is prohibited - or you can get a similar error message. In that case, please go to your device settings → Apps → Menu button in the top right corner of the screen → Special access → Install unknown apps → Enable it for your file explorer app.
Please note: while it is possible to install Sygic on Android device from our web, maps still must be installed directly in the app. We don't provide any external map download sources.