How to send routes from PC
You can plan your routes comfortably on your computer and dispatch them to Sygic Truck app in your phone, or tablet with just one click.
Please follow this step by step guide to start planning and dispatching routes:
1. Allow "Route Push" in settings of the app - in the Sygic Truck menu enable your mobile app to receive the routes. Go to Menu → Settings → Connection and allow the “Route push from server”.
2. Install the Sygic Truck Route Sender extension - install the extension according to your browser:
Click the “Add to Chrome/Firefox” button and icon will appear in the browser bar. Clicking it will open it.
3. Connect your device with the extension - click on the extension icon and create a driver by clicking on Add Contact button.
Enter the name of the driver and device name OR email.
- You can find your device name in the Sygic Truck Navigation app in Menu → Settings → About.
- To use email, you need to register with your Sygic Account in the app at Menu → Settings → Connection.
4. Create a route in Google Maps - go to Google Maps page and create route with up to 10 waypoints.
5. Send route to your device or to the driver - open the extension and select the desired recipient from the Contact book and click Push to Truck App.
The route will get immediately calculated on the phone, if the Truck navigation is running. If the app is not open, you will receive a notification about new route. You can now start navigating, avoiding all the truck restrictions on the route according to the truck parameters set in the app.