Full Reinstall Of Sygic GPS Truck & Caravan Navigation
You will need a file manager app or connect your device to a PC to access the device file system. You can use any kind of file manager available on Android. If you do not have one, you can get it here.
If you would like to back up your data before completing the reinstall, please follow these instructions. Afterwards:
- Go to Android Settings > Apps > Sygic Truck > Uninstall.
- Access the file system and remove the entire SygicTruck folder from your device. If you moved it to the SD card, please remove it also from the SD card storage.
- Internal memory / SygicTruck
- SD-card / Android/data/com.sygic.truck/files/SygicTruck
- Restart your device.
- Install Sygic GPS Truck & Caravan Navigation again from Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and use it again.
- If you backed up the personal data and maps, you can now move them back to the re-created Sygic folder in the same directories as before.