Moving Sygic to an SD card is simple - all you need is a file manager on your phone.
For this example, we're using File Manager (Explorer).
Please note that different file managers look and can work differently.
For users with Android OS version 4.4 (KitKat) or higher
- Please download the latest version of Sygic GPS navigation from the google play store.
- Cut and paste the existing Sygic folder from the internal memory onto the external SD card. Please make sure that no Sygic files or folders remain in the internal memory.
- Launch sygic and you should see a message about the need to copy the files to a new folder. Tap ok and sygic will copy the necessary files into android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/ folder automatically. When its done, the app should start correctly.
- Now you can delete the remaining Sygic folder from the main external SD card folder as it was already copied into android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/ on your SD card.
Please do NOT move the Sygic folder directly into Android/data/com.sygic.aura folder. Sygic needs to create this folder and recreate the Sygic files.
For users with Android OS version 4.3 or lower
1. Find the Sygic folder, tap & hold it and select Cut
2. Navigate to the SD card and select Paste
3. Sygic will now move to the SD card