Re-downloading corrupted maps
Under normal circumstances, there is no need to take any additional steps after downloading the maps for the first time. Updates are issued automatically and started by simply tapping the update button. However, in rare cases, if the map data gets corrupted, it might be necessary to manually re-download the map again:
- Open Sygic's main menu (top left corner of the main screen) and choose "Maps"
- Locate the problematic map and tap on the green trash bin icon
- Confirm the choice by tapping on "DELETE"
- Continue by tapping on the green "Add map" button in the top right corner
- Choose the correct region
- Find the map in the list and tap on the cloud icon
- A progress circle will appear next to the map name, do not close the app or interrupt the internet connection until the download is finished
- You are ready to use the navigation again