How to transfer a Premium license to a new Android device ?
Premium or Premium + Traffic licenses purchased via Sygic e-shop:
To restore your Premium or Premium + Traffic license on a new Android device using product code of your license, please follow steps below:
- Connect the device to the Internet. We recommend that you use a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Download GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic from Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sygic.aura
- After the welcome screen, please select Menu → Sygic Store → Activate Product code, and type in the code (note, that you may have to scroll down to see the Activate Product code option ).
- When finished typing the product code select "OK".
- Premium or Premium + Traffic license should be activated and all premium features unlocked instantly. To verify your license status, please go to Menu → Sygic store → All your licenses.
Premium licenses purchased via Google Play store:
Some of premium licenses for GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic can be purchased also in-app and processed directly via Google Play store. Google in-app purchases don't provide you with a product code since they are bound to your Google account. Your license is automatically activated after you make a purchase.
To restore your purchase, login to the Google Play Store with the Google account which you have used for making the purchase, start Sygic, go into Sygic Store → tap on Restore Google Play. If you get asked to log in, use the Google option.