How to activate premium (Android only)
First of all, make sure that Sygic Car Navigation application is installed on your device. For detailed information about installation process, please refer to a dedicated article How To Install Sygic Car Navigation For Free.
Premium can be activated by signing in with your Sygic account. Please use the email you entered when you were purchasing these features to complete the registration of your Sygic account. Then, to activate these products, you need to go to Menu
How to Activate by signing in
- Open Sygic and go to menu -> account
- Insert your Sygic username (the email you have used during the purchase) and password. Do not use the Google or Facebook option.
- Confirm by tapping on "Connect"
- In case you have forgotten the password, please restore it here
How to activate a Google Play Purchase
Please, follow the steps below in order to activate Premium license for Sygic Car Navigation on your Android device:
- Connect the device to the Internet. We recommend that you use a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Start Sygic Car Navigation app by tapping Sygic icon and select Menu > Sygic Store
- Scroll down and tap on Activate
- Tap on Restore Google Play
- You also must be signed in in the Google Play Store with the same account as you used for the purchase, otherwise, the restore will fail.
- Your Sygic Car Navigation is now activated.
This applies for the Android version of Sygic Car Navigation only. The licenses on iOS are activated automatically after purchase and bound to your AppleID. In order to restore iOS purchase on a new device, please refer to How to activate premium via AppStore (iOS only)