How to buy Premium packages for Sygic GPS Navigation
You can purchase lifetime Premium or Premium + Traffic packages for Sygic GPS navigation app in our official e-shop, or directly in the app. In this article we will give you step by step instructions guiding you through both of these options.
How to buy Sygic GPS Navigation for Android from our E-shop:
- Open our eshop webpage at eshop.sygic.com
- You will see multiple Premium and Premium + Traffic options. Please carefully read the product description by clicking the "See all features" button before purchasing, to view the details of each product as well as country coverage of maps and other services.
- After choosing your package and tapping on the button with the price, you will be transferred to the Checkout page
- On the right side in the blue field you need to fill out your email, name, address and country. This data is only used for processing the payment and invoice, and the checkout page is secured.
- Below that, select a payment method, and press the "Confirm and Pay" button to complete the purchase.
After making the purchase, you will receive an automatic email message containing the purchase summary as well as the activation details, and later in a separate email an invoice for your payment.
The following payment options are available when completing a purchase from our e-shop:
- Credit or Debit Card - our store uses the Braintree payment gateway for cards
- PayPal - takes you to their login page to validate the payment
- Bank transfer (via Trustpay) - Available mainly in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Bank transfer (via Sofort Überweisung) - Available only in DACH countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
How to buy Sygic GPS Navigation for Android directly from the app:
You can purchase a premium or premium+traffic license directly in the Sygic GPS Navigation app. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Start Sygic GPS Navigation on your device
- Go to its Menu → Sygic Store
- Select the product you would like to buy. Please, carefully read the product description to learn all about it.
- Press the Buy button on the bottom edge of the screen
- In the shopping basket screen, scroll down and enter your email, name and address information. This data is only used for processing the payment and invoice and the store screen is secured.
- Scroll down again and select one of the offered payment options, then tap on the "Confirm and pay" button to complete the purchase.
The following payment options can be available when completing a purchase from the Sygic Store:
- Credit or Debit Card (Braintree payment service provider)
- Bank transfer (Trustpay) - Available mainly in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with some restrictions in other countries that use the Euro currency.
- Bank transfer (Sofort Überweisung) - Available only in DACH countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- Google Play payment - this payment option is used by our app automatically in some countries and regions
Frequently asked questions:
Can I pay with a different payment method than displayed in the app/eshop?
Unfortunately, you cannot - all the available payment options are immediately listed once you select your country in the Checkout page. While we do understand that there is never enough payment methods for every corner of the world, we will gladly consider adding another payment method - in that case, please submit a support ticket from this page.
My payments are not going through! (Credit card, PayPal)
Please check whether your card does or doesn't have online transactions allowed. Some cards need to have this option allowed, otherwise you will need to contact your bank to access this option (sometimes, you may be able to activate this function yourself, if you can access your card details on your internet-banking account) .
My card doesn't have a security code in the back, can I use this card anyway?
Unfortunately, you cannot. The security code (also called CVV code) in the back of your card is an international security standard that cannot be avoided.
Does Sygic collect my credit/debit card data?
No. this data is collected for our payment service provider - we don't store your credit or debit card data. We understand that this is a rather sensitive matter, thus, we're using every possible security measure available to protect your data.