Application updates are available for free. We release updates regularly and these are available via the Apple App Store.
If there is a new update available, you will be notified by the Apple App Store. To update our app:
On iOS 13 or newer:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile picture in the top right corner.
- If you have updates already pending, they’ll be at the bottom of your screen. If you want to refresh the list, just pull down.
- If you have updates ready, tap “Update All” at the top of the updates list.
On iOS 12 or older:
- Open Apple’s App Store
- Go to the "Updates" section of the App Store
- Click on the "Sygic GPS Navigation"
- Tap on the "Update" button.
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Open the Sygic GPS Navigation
Sometimes, not all users receive an update at the same time. This may be due to the fact that an update is released in stages - a feature of the App Store which allows us to better maintain an app update, to mitigate possible impact on our servers, due to a map update for instance (slow map download speeds, etc.). All users should have the update available within 7 days from the date an update is announced though.
For information on how to update maps, refer to our Maps update article.