Cannot access Menu > Maps or Sygic Store
You need to go to Menu → Settings and Reset to defaults from the bottom of the settings. Once you restart the app then, all your settings will be set back to their default values, you will be signed out from the app and the connection will be restored.
Trouble Acquiring GPS Position
Your device may lose GPS signal under any of the following conditions:
- The device is in a building, tunnel or at a location where signals from the GPS satellites are obstructed by buildings, trees, electric cables or other objects.
- Device system settings may be set incorrectly
- On a smartphone/tablet device the Location services are turned off
- Product settings may be set incorrectly
- The assisted location data from mobile networks are overloaded
To solve the issue please perform a few steps in the following order:
- Make sure the Location services are enabled in your device for our application via iOS Settings -> Privacy -> Location services.
Our application needs to be enabled under these services as well.
- If the issue persist, please download GPS Status application from the Appstore. If GPS status fails to receive any signal, it is possible that your unit is damaged. When you will be able to catch the signal in GPS Status app, please send us the screenshot of results as a support ticket for further investigation.
Trouble Downloading Maps
- Check the size of selected maps via Sygic app > Menu > Manage maps. Make sure you have sufficient free space available on your device.
- Try to connect to a wireless network and make sure no firewall/antivirus is blocking the connection. Also reboot the WiFi router and your mobile device.
Freezing, Crashing or Black Screen
Please uninstall the application and install it again from AppStore.
If light reinstall would not be helpful, please contact our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket.