Installation and setup
You can download and install the Sygic GPS Navigation app anytime and for free from the Windows Store app on your Windows Phone device.
- Select the Store app from your Dashboard, or swipe left and find it in the list of apps under the letter "S"
- Make sure you have an online connection. We recommend a reliable, stable connection, ideally your home or other trusted WiFi network.
- In the Store app, search for "Sygic"
- Select the Sygic GPS Navigation app from the search results.
- Download and let the app install.
- Run Sygic directly from it's page in the Store app, or from your Dashboard.
- Allow for the app to download any necessary app resources, and select the map(s) you wish to start using right away via the on-screen prompt. Remember, you don't need to download all the maps you might ever need at once. You can add or remove the individual maps at any time from inside the app.
- Optionally, you may choose to enter an email address during the setup to subscribe to our mailing list, keeping yourself informed about news, special offers, etc.
- When the map(s) you selected finish downloading, the first time installation is finished and your app is ready to use.
If this is the first time the Sygic app was installed on a particular device, a trial license will be automatically activated, enabling premium features for a limited time. When the trial license expires, premium features will deactivate.
For step-by-step instructions on how to purchase access to these premium features for life, check out the "Buying the Lifetime Premium navigation features" article.