Using Drag & Drop to modify routes
Adding waypoint by Drag & Drop
- In Map Browsing mode during navigation you can edit the route by holding a finger on the route a bit longer until gray flag appears.
- Drag the gray flag to a desired waypoint location.
- The route will be altered to pass through that place. With Drag & Drop function you can also change starting point or destination point of your route.
Adding waypoint by Map Tap
- Tap a place on the map which you would like to set as waypoint. After that, a place will be highlighted in white rectangle.
- Click on white rectangle visible on the map to access its Location screen.
- Select the Travel via option to set chosen location as waypoint.
Didn't you find a solution or answer?