How to back up and restore via iCloud ?
First, you need to set up iCloud in iOS settings:
- Go to iOS settings > iCloud and make sure you are signed in with your iCloud account.
- Go to iOS settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and make sure it is turned on and Sygic GPS Navigation is allowed to sync data. This will allow Sygic to back up and restore data on iCloud.
- Start Sygic, go to Menu > Settings > Cloud service and select iCloud.
- If you are asked to synchronize your data, press Yes.
iCloud then automatically and frequently backs up and restores your data when the app is started and an action is triggered (saving a favourite, route, creating a new widget etc).
The app is comparing the time of files, therefore there are two possibilities:
- Sygic has newer data - everything stored on iCloud will be overwritten by your data from Sygic.
- iCloud has newer data - everything in Sygic will be overwritten by your iCloud data.
Please note: iCloud back up and restore is mainly for restoring backup on new fresh installations of Sygic without any data. We do not recommend to use 2 or more devices simultaneously with this service. You may loose all your data.
Didn't you find a solution or answer?