Sygic GPS Navigation for iOS is using Dropbox and iCloud to back up your files, so will be able to restore your data easily between multiple iOS devices. The files are backed up on your Dropbox/iCloud storage and Sygic will either upload them from your device to Dropbox/iCloud, or download it from Dropbox/iCloud to the device, depending on where newer data is stored. It is currently not possible to merge these data files, therefore the backup will overwrite the data either on Dropbox/iCloud, or in the app.
- Which data is backed up on Dropbox/iCloud
- How to back up and restore - iCloud
- How to back up and restore - Dropbox
- How to delete data from iCloud/Dropbox
- Troubleshooting (missing favorites, cannot restore etc)
Please note: the Dropbox/iCloud service is not our own service and we cannot guarantee that your data will not be lost.