How to buy Premium+ for Sygic GPS Navigation
You can purchase Premium+ directly in the app. In this article we will give you step by step instructions guiding you through it.
Please note: In versions older than 20.6.6, the subscription expires after one year and needs to be manually purchased afterwards, it will not automatically renew for the next period.
How to purchase Premium+ in Sygic GPS Navigation for Android:
- Start Sygic GPS Navigation on your device
- Go to its Menu → Sygic Store
- Select the product you would like to buy. Please, carefully read the product description to learn all about it.
- Press the Buy button on the bottom edge of the screen
- Complete the purchase using one of the available methods.
The following payment options can be available when completing a purchase from the Sygic Store:
- Credit or Debit Card (Braintree payment service provider)
- Bank transfer (Trustpay) - Available mainly in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with some restrictions in other countries that use the Euro currency.
- Bank transfer (Sofort Überweisung) - Available only in DACH countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- Google Play payment - this payment option is used by our app automatically in some countries and regions
Frequently asked questions:
Can I pay with a different payment method than displayed in the app?
Unfortunately, you cannot - all the available payment options are immediately listed once you select your country in the Checkout page. While we do understand that there is never enough payment methods for every corner of the world, we will gladly consider adding another payment method - in that case, please submit a support ticket from this page.
My payments are not going through! (Credit card, PayPal)
Please check whether your card does or doesn't have online transactions allowed. Some cards need to have this option allowed, otherwise you will need to contact your bank to access this option (sometimes, you may be able to activate this function yourself, if you can access your card details on your internet-banking account) .
My card doesn't have a security code in the back, can I use this card anyway?
Unfortunately, you cannot. The security code (also called CVV code) in the back of your card is an international security standard that cannot be avoided.
Does Sygic collect my credit/debit card data?
No. this data is collected for our payment service provider - we don't store your credit or debit card data. We understand that this is a rather sensitive matter, thus, we're using every possible security measure available to protect your data.