Forgotten product code ?
If you lost the email containing your product code, you can request it by going to the link below:
We made that page so you would no longer need to create a help request to our support team and wait for one of our specialists to send you the code.
To request the product code using this page:
- Enter the email which you have used for purchase via our E-shop.
- Click on "Get my product codes"
This will aid you in finding product codes that were lost after you bought a premium license for Sygic GPS Navigation on Android. Licenses purchased for a different platform, iOS or Windows Phone, do not use any product codes.
Didn’t get a code after using the page?
• Please check your spam or trash folder, it is possible the email containing your code landed there by accident.
• Try submitting your email again.
• If you got the email, but there was no code in it, then the product you own doesn't use a product code, and its activation is instead bound to your Sygic account. This mainly concerns optional add-ons like Real View, Head Up Display, Cockpit, Dashcam, etc. You can activate these in the Sygic app by logging in through its main menu.
Paid using Google Play, now looking for a code?
If you paid with your Google Play Store account, your license has no code. It does not need it because it instead uses your Google Play account for validation of the Sygic purchase when you are restoring it. To activate your license on a new device, please launch Sygic and go to menu → Sygic Store → Activate license → Restore Google Play. You also must be signed in to Google Play Store with the same account as you used for the purchase, otherwise, the restore will fail. That alone should restore your purchased product on your device. You can check it by going to Menu → Sygic Store → All your licenses - if the premium lifetime you bought is listed there, then it has been successfully activated.
Don’t have a code but your previous purchase was for Apple's iOS platform or for the Windows version?
We are very sorry, it's not possible to receive an Android code for a previous purchase made for iOS or Windows. We're bound by both rules for developers as well as licensing policies that prevent us from granting cross-platform activation for paid products. The product you purchased is bound to the app on that particular platform that it was purchased on. The only way to have our application on your Android device is to purchase it from our e-shop, or directly from the app on your Android device. (click here for more info about how to buy)
Of course, the iOS or Windows license you own remains valid and should you decide to use another device with those operating systems, you will be able to use that license again.