Cockpit addon is a powerful tool that shows you the real-time performance of your car. It will measure the G-force and give you more detailed driving information.
• Accelerometer will measure the G-force while you drive and help you drive more economically.
• Lateral acceleration (Lateral G) will show you the incline and tilt of the vehicle.
• GPS based speedometer will show you your true speed accurately.
• You will also see your altitude and cardinal directions.
Watch this short video to see it in action.
HOW TO BUY Cockpit?
The Cockpit is included in the Premium+ Subscription. It is not sold separately for Sygic GPS Navigation.
HOW TO USE Cockpit?
- Right after purchase you can find this addon directly in your Dashboard, as a widget.
- The first time you start Cockpit, a pop-up screen will inform you to mount your device into holder. Your vehicle should be stationary, on a level road without steep inclines. Pressing calibrate sets the parameters of pitch and roll to zero and measures the displayed values from that default state
- You can calibrate again at any time by pressing the circular arrow icon in the top right of the Cockpit screen.
- There are 2 screens in the Cockpit feature which display different stats, you can switch between them by tapping on the tabs labeled "Incline" and "G-force"
- The cogwheel icon in the top right corner lets you enable the feature for viewing data from the Cockpit feature in the Information bar which is at the bottom of the screen while you are navigating. You can then switch between different kinds of information being displayed there, by swiping left or right within that Information bar.