Full reinstall of Sygic Car Navigation app
You will need a file manager app or to connect your device to a PC to access the device file system. We recommend to use File Explorer application on your Android device.
If you would like to back up your maps, Favorites and other personal data, please copy the following files and folders outside of Sygic folder:
To do a complete reinstall of the application on your device:
- Go to Android Settings > Apps > Sygic Car Navigation > Uninstall
- Access the file system and remove the entire SygicInCar folder from your device. If you moved it to the SD card, please remove it also from the SD card storage
- Restart your device
- Install Sygic Car Navigation again from Google Play Store
- Launch the app and use it again
- (OPTIONAL) If you backed up the personal data and maps, you can now move it back to the re-created SygicInCar folder in the same directories as before.
Didn't you find a solution or answer?