How to activate premium with your product code ? (Android only)
The manual activation is necessary only if you purchased the license via our Eshop. In case you purchased the license directly in the Application on your Android device, it is not necessary to enter the code as the activation is done automatically.
First of all, make sure that Sygic Car Navigation application is installed on your device. For detailed information about installation process, please refer to a dedicated article How To Install Sygic Car Navigation For Free.
Please, follow the steps below in order to activate Premium license for Sygic Car Navigation on your Android device:
- Connect the device to the Internet. We recommend that you use a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Start Sygic Car Navigation app by tapping Sygic icon and select Menu > Sygic Store
- Scroll down and tap on Activate
- Tap on Activate Product code
- Type in the code. Make sure that product code is typed in correctly (it often happens that customers replace the number „0“ with letter „O“) and submit it by tapping "OK"
- Your Sygic Car Navigation is now activated.
Standalone add-ons ( HUD, Traffic and Connectivity update) do not come with a product code but are instead associated with your Sygic account. You can activate them by signing in the app with your Sygic account (the email you have used during the purchase):
- Open Sygic and go to menu -> account
- Insert your Sygic username (the email you have used during the purchase) and password. Do not use the Google or Facebook option.
- Confirm by tapping on "Connect"
- In case you have forgotten the password, please restore it here
This applies for the Android version of Sygic Car Navigation only. The licenses on iOS are activated automatically after purchase and bound to your AppleID. There are no product codes for Apple purchases. In order to restore iOS purchase on a new device, please refer to How to activate premium via AppStore (iOS only)