Sygic Car Navigation no longer available for new users
Sygic Car Navigation is no longer available to new users in the Google Play Store and Apple's App Store as of September 2020. Existing users can download the app via the app library in the Google Play Store app, or in the list of Purchased apps in the App Store.
Note that the app can only be downloaded by a Play Store/App Store account that had the app downloaded in the past.
Paid Licenses and services will continue to work for users that paid for them in this app. We are closely monitoring the developing situation on the market regarding car connectivities and will soon provide more information on our official communication channels once it is available.
Existing users on Android can download the app by following these steps:
- Launch the Play Store app on your phone.
- Select the Menu in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on My apps & games
- Tap on the Library tab in the top-middle part of the screen
- Scroll down if needed to find the app, or select the option on the right side of the screen called Recent and change to Alphabetical, to change the order in which this app displays your apps .
- Tap the Install button next to the Sygic Car Navigation app.
Existing users on iOS can download the app by following these steps:
- Launch the App Store app.
- Tap on your Account in the top right corner of the screen (a person icon in a blue circle).
- Tap on Purchased
- Scroll down until you find Sygic Car Navigation
- Tap on the download icon next to it.